1. HOW TO JOIN: All the tours are "Land Only", so you need to book your own International flights, unless otherwise specified in the tour description. Joining information will be sent to you upon confirmation.
2. PAYMENT SCHEDULE: These require a booking form and a deposit which is non-refundable. Booking requests with deposits will be considered in order of their receipt. A booking form is accepted and acceptance becomes definite only from the date that we have confirmed acceptance in writing and issued a confirmation invoice. At this point, a contract between the applicant and us comes into existence. We reserve the absolute right to decline any bookings for any legal reasons whatsoever, at our sole discretion.
Payment of the balance: of the tour cost is due not later than eight or ten weeks before the departure date. Your tour price is guaranteed: once Samar Magic Tours LLC has received your full payment. All tour prices are in US dollars and in Euro and are based on tariff and rates of currency exchange in effect at the time of printing.
No further reminder will be sent and, if payment is not received by the due date, I reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled and charge a cancellation fee, the amount of which will not exceed the total cost of the holiday. You are therefore strongly recommended to take out travel insurance at an early stage to cover you in event of cancellation. All itineraries are as written, but reserve the right to alter these due to any unforeseen circumstances, and will notify you of any changes as soon as possible.
Refunds: Deposits are non-refundable.
60-16 working days prior to departure: 50% of Land Cost.
15-00 working days prior to departure: No refund.
Air or Train cancellation terms are additional: The air fares or train tickets are subject to change based on availability at the time of entering the reservation. Rates in international or national flights or train tickets only freeze the issuance and payment in full of the tickets. Tickets are not refundable and can only be annulled on the day of issue.
All cancellation requests are required in writing. Telephone / verbal cancellation is not accepted.
3. PASSPORT, VISA AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS: All participants are responsible for, and must be in possession of, a full passport, valid for at least six months beyond the end of the tour. In addition, participants must obtain any necessary visas and vaccination certificates required for the tour.
4. HOTELS: When the hotel listed in the brochure is not available, the same category hotel or better will be substituted. By hotels policy check-in time is after 14:00. Early check-in is 30% of regular day extra charge directly to the tourists and NO to Samar Magic Tours. By hotels policy check-out time is before 12:00 noon. Late check out extra fee is required directly from the tourists and NO from Samar Magic Tours.
From 12:00-15:00: 30%,
From 15:00 - 18:00: 50% charge
After 18:00: its full day charge.
5. ROOM SHARES: We offer assistance in arranging room twin or double standard shares or Single Standard at hotels. There are not Triple or Quadruple rooms at hotels. For Mongolia tours: Please note that single rooms are available only in Ulaanbataar. Shared facilities at the Gers camps in Mongolia.
6. BAGGAGE: Baggage is at owner's risk throughout. For traveler's convenience, baggage allowance is suggested to one piece per person each for check-in and carry-on baggage. Excess baggage charge and insurance is at owner's responsibility.
Excess baggage: the max. Weight of your luggage on domestic flights and our calculated vehicles is 10 kg (20lbs) a, hand luggage 5 kg (5lbs) (overweight you need, before your departure to the countryside), extra luggage can be stored FREE at hotels, prior to your departure to the countryside.
7. TOUR FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Air fare from your hometown to the gateway city, air transportation other than stipulated in the actual itinerary, international airport embarkation taxes, foreign airport taxes, and transportation of heavy baggage in excess of applicable allowance, insurance premiums, visa fees, departure airport fee and tips to tour director, tour guides, and drivers and in hotels. *Not included any circumstances beyond of our control, such as the imposition of quarantine restrictions, weather conditions, changes of arrival/departure flights, the Mongolian poor roads conditions, etc. *Single supplement at hotels. * Changing of date of departure. *Occasional flight delays or cancellation. *International air flight round trip or from your country destination. Additional transfers airport-hotel-airport due to changing of date or time of arrival, or departure to/from (additional payment must be borne by the passengers and is payable immediately).
8. ACCEPTANCE OF RISK: The Client acknowledges that the nature of the tour is adventurous and that such holidays may involve a significant amount of personal risk. The Client hereby assumes all such risk and does hereby release the Company from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks.
9. CLAIMS AND COMPLAINTS: If a Client has a complaint against the Company, the Client must first inform the tour leader or Company representative whilst on the tour in order that the leader/representative can attempt to rectify the matter. If this does not resolve the complaint, the Client should contact the Company directly by e-mail or by fax. Telephone / verbal complaint is not accepted. If satisfaction is still not reached through these means, any further complaint must be put in writing to the Company within 15 days of the end of the tour. Samar Magic Tours will not accept any liability of claims received after this period.
10. CHARGE FOR CHILDREN IN MONGOLIA:
0-3 years old: free;
From 4-11 years old: 50% at the regular adult price.
From 12 years old and above: 100% at the regular adult price.
For children 11 and under: if they are sharing bed with either parent and do not ask for a third bed in the same room, they will be charged the child fare. If they need the third bed in parents' room, they will be charged 80% of the adult fare.
For children 12 and over: they will be charged at the regular adult price.
11. FREE TOURS: If you have 16 persons (15 paying persons + 1 free, based on twin standard room: 8). Whenever you sign up a group of 16 people or more to Samar Magic Tours, you will enjoy a free trip to yourself, travelling as the group leader with the group. Excluding the flights, and the single room at hotels.
12. RESPONSIBILITY: Samar Magic Tours responsible for their acts, omission or commission. Without their limiting the foregoing. -Samar Magic Tours and its agents are not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, overbooking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government's civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant. -Samar Magic Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, and alter the itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of tours. -Samar Magic Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any unforeseen reason. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by Samar Magic Tours, and this will constitute full settlement with the tour member. Samar Magic Tours will notify you of any changes as soon as possible. -All itineraries are as written, but reserve the right to alter these due to any unforeseen circumstances, and will notify you of any changes as soon as possible. -Samar Magic Tours reserves the right to decline, to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person's health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant. -Samar Magic Tours accepts no responsibility for value, reliability, quality or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour or for any mailing, freight or shipping arrangements.
13. BUSINESS HOURS: Operating time (*valid ONLY from May to September): Monday–Friday: 09.00 - 18.00, Lunch: 13.00 - 14.00, Saturday–Sunday: days off. Closed: in Winter time.